Tell me about your body. (¬‿¬)
- Hair: What hair color looks best on you and what's your natural color?
- Skin: Do you tan easily?
- Eyes: What is your favorite show to watch?
- Nose: What is your favorite perfume/candle fragrance?
- Mouth: Do you want to kiss anyone right now?
- Tongue: What was in your last meal?
- Windpipe: Do you sing?
- Neck: Do you wear necklaces?
- Ears: How many piercings do you have (if any)?
- Cheeks: Do you blush easily?
- Wrists: Have you ever broken a bone?
- Hands: Are you an artist/writer?
- Fingers: Do you play an instrument?
- Heart: Are you in love? If so, does the one you love know?
- Lungs: Do you smoke cigarettes?
- Chest: Are your maternal/parental instincts strong?
- Stomach: Do you feel confident in your body image?
- Back: Are you a virgin?
- Hips: Do you like to dance?
- Thighs: Has anyone ever called you fat or ugly?
- Knees: Have you ever cheated on someone?
- Ankles: Have you ever been arrested?
- Feet: Favorite pair of shoes?
"Vivien only became difficult, tart—in my experience—when she was terribly bored, which is to say when she was surrounded by stupidity. This meant that all activities centered around publicity chafed her terribly, as did meetings with executives. If the activity and the energy centered around the work—rehearsals, costume fittings, looking over the scenic designs—she was energetic and bright and terribly helpful. But woe to the person who was dim in her presence. The eyes became hooded, the voice a scimitar of disdain. So it was very simple: I was never, ever stupid around her, and we got along very well."
Elia Kazan on Vivien Leigh ~ Interview with James Grissom
Annelies Marie Frank (12 June 1929, Frankfurt, Germany — early March 1945, Bergen-Belsen concentration camp) was the most famous diarist of the Second World War. Originally black and white photograph colored by me.
And so I come at dawn each day
Come to wash it all away
Sink into the sea, blue and cool and kind
enjolras’ xylophone vest appreciation post
Thank you for taking care of my bride, peasants.